Rural Action’s Environmental Education program connects students and teachers in Appalachian Ohio with outdoor learning opportunities in a variety of settings. We strive to encourage a sense of place among youth in the region, giving them the tools to steward the land to which they belong. The program introduces youth to academic and professional paths related to natural resources. The program offers the following services:
- Environmental education workshops and resources for teachers
- Outdoor programs for schools, libraries, community events, etc.
- Internships and Volunteer Opportunities
- Workshops such as Project WILD, Project WET, Project Learning Tree
- Citizen monitoring opportunities
- Learn about and sign up for our upcoming Sunday Creek Watershed Camps focused on outdoor education in nature: http://events.r20.
constantcontact.com/register/ event?oeidk= a07eas7knw2fc79f52b&llr= du8cg7iab